The Oxford Mortgages commitment is that we will:
• Carry out a personal mortgage review to establish your present situation and needs which will enable the sourcing and advise on which mortgage is right for you.
• Discuss with you the mortgage market options available ensuring you understand the repayment options, costs and interest types.
• Agree with you the most cost effective scheme from our whole of market research ensuring the recommended mortgage is the best deal available.
• Present and explain a total mortgage solution to protect you, your property and your family in turn giving you peace of mind.
• Ensure all agreed solutions are put in place by completing all necessary documentation and manage your applications to completion ensuring no problems and delays
• Be your broker ‘for life’: Ensuring your mortgage remains competitive in the market place with free reviews and updates at key stages of your mortgage life.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you remortgage.
Buy to Let Mortgages are not usually regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
A home mover
A first time buyer
A buy to let buyer
New or experienced landlord
Letting to buy
Purchasing through a help to buy scheme
Looking for a Product transfer with your existing provider
Fully qualified adviser providing a fast, efficient and comprehensive service.
Access 100's of mortgage deals from the whole of market as well as exclusive offers not found on the high street.
We work for you not the banks to get your application completed providing detailed guidance through the process at each key stage.
Oxford Mortgages does not charge fees for mortgage advice; commission is received from the lender.
Oxford Mortgages is an Appointed Representative of Stonebridge Mortgage Solutions Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Proprietor: John Christopher Ellis